THE ABSENCE OF A SPECIFIC RULE DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL, CONSENT OR PERMISSION REGARDING THAT SUBJECT. ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS REGARDING SUCH MATTERS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO RACE TRACK OFFICIALS FOR A CLARIFICATION.
1. SUPER STREET TOP OF ENGINE $400 BOTOM $400
2. 602 CRATE ENGINE $400 TOP $400 BOTTOM
3. $150 PER SHOCK CLAIM TOP THREE ONLY
4. TIRE PROTEST $100 (ONE TIRE) TOP THREE ONLY
1. Minimum 108" wheel base.
2. Must match body.
1. 3100 lbs. BUILT ENGINE
2. 2900 lbs. CRATE 602
ALL CARS MUST HAVE WINDOW NET, IT MUST BE IN THE UP POISTION WHILE ON THE RACE TRACK!
SEE BELOW FOR BODY RULES AND GUIDELINES. ALL BODY RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR A COMPLETE FIRESUIT, RACING GLOVES, AND RACING SHOES DURING COMPETITION.
1. MUST BE FACTORY STOCK FOR MAKE AND MODEL
2. NO COATING OF ROTATINIG ENGINE PARTS EXCEPT PISTONS
3. NO 400's
4. GM CRATE 602 OK Part #88958602,
May run in Chevy or Ford. CARB#8054l-1 ONLY ALLOWED CARB FOR 602.
5. Engine Location
1. #1 spark plug must be no more than 1" behind upper ball joint.
OPTIONAL: Valve covers, oil pan, stud girdles, push rods, poly-locks, pulleys, water pumps, wind-age tray, timing chain. NO gear drives or belt drives. NO dry sumps
1. .060 +.010 wear
1. Floated and/or polished I beam OEM, Eagle, or Scat rods with 3/8 rod bolts and cap screws. ONLY!
2. Any Flat top or dish top piston.
3. Stock stroke OEM, Eagle, or Scat cast or steel crankshaft only. Minimum weight 49lbs with pilot bushing and timing gear.
4. No Knife-edging.
1. ANY HYDRAULIC FLAT TAPPET CAMSHAFT. VALVE LASH ZERO.
2. Stock type lifters, anti-pump-up OK, No oversize lifters.
3. Any Timing Chain, no belt or gear drives.
No Asymmetrical camshafts.
1. OEM 300 HP 461,462,492. 1.94/1.5, 2.02/1.6 valves must claim and add 1OOlbs.
2. Engine Quest 350! 1.94/1.5, Maximum allowed consistent runner size will be 179cc's3. Ford cast iron heads, 302/351 World Product Windsor Jr. 57cc's, 1.94/1.5
4. 1" maximum bowl cut and must remain lip.
5. Valve stem stepdown cannot exceed .010".
6. 3 angle valve job ok
7. 1.250 stock type springs
8. 3/8 or 7/16 Screw-in studs/ guide plates
9. 1.5 Aluminum roller rockers
10.1.5 roller tip rockers
11. Stud girdles
12. NO RACE FLOW VALVES
13. NO VORTEC, BOW-TIE, ALUMINUM, OR ANGLE PLUG
1. GM Quadrajet or Holley style cast iron intake.
2. Summit SUM226014
3. Edelbrock EDL7101
4. Summit SUM226036 (FORD)
5. Edelbrock EDL7181 (FORD)
6. 1" adapter or spacer cannot run both
7. 602 may run 1' spacer
2. 4412 2V
3. 3310 or less
4. Can remove choke butterfly
5. Must retain air horn
6. NO Double Pumpers.
7. 602 ma run #80541, 3310, or less.
1. Headers, not TRI-Y, no zoomies, no 180 degree.
2. Must be typical in chassis or over the rail only
1. Stock type REI, MSD REI ok.
2. Single Point Distributor
3. NO TRACTION DEVICES!
4. No soft touch
1. Factory Stock GM type transmissions only.
2. Must have working forward and reverse gears.
3. Automatics must have torque converter. No dummy converters.
4. NO RACING TRANSMISSIONS. BERT, BRINN, FALCON, ETC.
5. Any steel or aluminum driveshaft.
6. Must have safety loop around driveshaft
1. Steel Flywheel 14lbs. minimum
2. Stock type clutch 1O" minimum
3. Clutch and pressure plate 16lbs. minimum combined weight.
4. NO TRIPLE DISC STYLE CLUTCHES!
602 Crate Engine:
1. Stock type clutch and flywheel
2. Triple disc or lower ok.
1. 4 Wheel OEM factory style brakes
2. Aluminum single piston calipers ok.
3. RF shutoff ok
1. Floater OK
2. No quick change
WHEELS AND TIRES:
1. HOOSIER H500
2. 1O" wheels max.
3. May run wide five style wheels with steel or aluminum adapters.
2. Pump or Racing Gas ONLY
3. NO ALCOHOL, METHANOL, OR ANY TYPE OF FUEL ADDITIVE ALLOWED!
CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION:
1. Must remain factory stock. Leaf springs or Coil springs
2. 2x3 SQUARE TUBING ONLY, NO ROUND TUBING TO COMPLETE CHASSIS. Cars must retain stock front factory clip.
3. May relocate top a-arm mounts.
4. NON- ADJUSTABLE tubular uppers ok CAN BE SLIDER TYPE,
5. Lower Control arms must be stock type, no heims, or racing lower a arms permitted.
6. Sliders on rear leafs OK.
7. Adjustable rear trailing arms on coil spring cars OK.
1. Steel NON-ADJUSTABLE, NON SCHRADER VALVE, non- piercing valve only.
2. NO COIL OVER OR ALUMINUM BODIED SHOCKS!
3. One #9010 damper shock on top of rear end allowed.
4. $150 claimer per shock, Top three only.
1. All cars and drivers must pass safety regulations.
2. Must have fire extinguisher in car.
3. Must have full driving suit, gloves and racing shoes to participate in any event at Swainsboro Raceway.
4. Must have window net and must be in the up position when on track!
5. Racing seat required!
All racers must have a 10 lb. fire extinguisher in their pit area. This is mandatory by law!!!!!
1. Must have steel firewall and floorboard to rear of driver's seat.
2. Firewall must go fender to fender.
3. Uni-Body may be tied together.
4. Trunk must be sealed from driver's compartment.
5. No sharp edges.
6. No lowering of roofs.
7. Aftermarket nose and rear cover permitted.
8. No sloping noses. 2001b penalty in front of radiator. No MD3 or Dominator Noses.
9. Must have bars in front of driver's window.
10. Must have tow hooks on front and rear.
11. May run aftermarket body, steel or aluminum. Body must be stock appearing.
12. May run skirts.
13. Any infractions of the rules may be adjusted by weight penalties at technical inspector's discretion.
14. See body rules and design below.
From center of front hub to farthest point on nose
B-Point where nose rake can begin: 6" From center of front hub to break start point
C-Side window opening-minimum: 13"
D-Door width-maximum: 28"
Break must be at least 14" from bottom of door, Must be clearly visible Bottom of doors must taper inward, 72" max width
E-Sail panel width-maximum-at bottom: 31
Sail panels must match side to side and taper inward at top, No arch in sa il s, must be flat .
F-Rear length: 50"
From center of rear hub to base of spoiler
G-Quarter panels 26" max. in front, 22'' max. in rear Quarter must taper upward 4" min. front to rear
Quarters must have a break at least 12" from bottom behind tire
H-Maximum body width in center section: 72" I-Maximum width at rear spoiler : 70"
J-Minimum roof width: 48"
Roof must arch front to back
**Rear spoiler dimensions: 611 x 70" Maximum
**Side spoiler dimensions: 6" x 18" Maximum
Max. 3 side spoilers, must match see diagram below .
**Quarter panels must match side to side
**Side of car must not rise from cow! to spoiler; deck may drop down in center area not to exceed 2.5" of drop, maximum of 2. 5" high windshie ld/ deflect or.
**Fender flares must tuck into fender and have no risers, be no wider than outside of
front tires with tires straight forward,
**No alte ring of nose pieces across top, must be original
**Top of rear quarters and deck must be same height, no dropping deck below quarters at spoiler.
**Fenders cannot arch upward from cowl forward